0800 246 1250

Your cart's empty


Dik Geurts Ivar 10 H2O Store

The Ivar 10 H2O Store is the latest model from Dik Guerts and becomes one of the few EcoDesign Ready boiler stoves on the market. It maintains the clean lines and large window that characterises all the Ivar range and has achieved an efficiency of over 80%. It is designed to give around 55% of its heat to water with the other 45% coming into the room. It would work well connected to a thermal store so that the heat could be drawn off for the central heating or domestic hot water when needed.

It comes as standard with a log store, which both puts the stove at a convenient height for loading and gives a good place to store your logs.

Please note this stove requires an E.U flue adapter.

RRP £4,760.00£3,670.01 inc. VAT In Stock Now
Buy a stove from us and get your chimney liner at half price.

  • Height1000mm
  • Width650mm
  • Depth468mm
  • Weight225kg
  • Flue Diameter150mm
  • FuelWood Burning
  • Nominal Heat Output10.2kW
  • Max Heat Output12kW
  • Efficiency81.5%
  • Ecodesign CompliantYes
  • Energy Efficiency ClassA+
  • AirwashYes
  • Warranty2
  • Nominal Output to Water5.5kW
  • Nominal Output to Room4.7kW
  • Max Log Length500mm
  • Back of Stove to Centre of Top Flue217mm
  • Flue OutletTop
  • Direct Air SupplyYes
  • Distance to Combustibles Materials Sides200mm
  • Distance to Combustibles Materials Rear50mm
2 day delivery available from just £75. For more information about deliveries, visit our delivery information page.

Dik Geurts Ivar 10 H2O Store Extras

When you order your Dik Geurts Ivar 10 H2O Store from us we can also send you these complementary items to get you going with your new stove. Please let our sales team know which ones you'd like when you place your order.

Get in touch

You can contact us by phone: 

  • Mainline: 0800 246 1250

Saturday, 9am - 5pm

Typical message response time: 5-15 mins

You can use our enquiry system to send us a message through the website.

Or you can email us via info@stovesonline.co.uk

Start a Flue Design

You can use our Flue Design Service to have your chimney system designed by our experts, it's all included when you choose to work with us.


Select Accessories