Arikazan Ventum VG log gasification boilers
These boilers represent a big step forward in log gasification design.
1) One top mounted fan which draws the gases up through the boiler matrix rather than blows from the bottom. This keeps the boiler in negative pressure so:
- no possibility of smoke leakage
- no reliance on a natural draught
- no need for an extra flue fan
- no need for large diameter and high flues – the majority of the boilers have 150mm flues
2) The fan automatically ramps up when the door first opens and directs the smoke through a top by-pass.
3) Pre-heating of both primary and secondary air, so cleaner and more efficient combustion.
4) With no need for a lighting-stage by-pass the exchanger tubes are taking all the heat produced from the moment the fire is lit and the boiler automatically starts gasifying as soon as the conditions allow.
5) Pilot window on gasification chamber combined with the ability to do fine adjustments to both primary and secondary air inlets to tune the boiler to different installation situations.
6) Timed boost button – If the end user needs immediate heat then the boost button automatically ramps up the hot water production for a set time.
7) Built in recognition of a temperature drop in the boiler which automatically switches off the pump to preserve thermal store heat.
8) Large loading door – makes for easy loading and allows the user to fit in more logs and set them in a way that avoids cavitation.
9) Engineer friendly – straightforward installation and easy access for servicing.
10) Minimal and straightforward user maintenance – one handle to clean the heat exchanger tubes and easy ash removal.
11) Simple hinge adjustment to ensure total air tightness throughout the life of the door fire rope.
12) Overheat quench coil fitted as standard.
13) Removable log chamber side panels that prevent tar build up on the boiler walls.
14) Having no by-pass flap to remember to close removes the possibility of wasting a full logs load up the chimney.
15) MCS accredited and eligible for the RHI grant scheme
16) A+ and EcoDesign ready
|Model||Mcs Certified||Flue Diameter||Max Log Length||Efficiency||Nominal Heat Output||Height to Centre Rear Flue||Fuel||Ecodesign Ready||Price|
|Ventum VG 20||Yes||150mm||500mm||90.1%||20kW||715mm||Wood Burning||Yes||£3,297.14 inc. VAT|
|Ventum VG 30||Yes||150mm||500mm||90.4%||30kW||865mm||Wood Burning||No||£3,771.43 inc. VAT|
|Ventum VG 40||Yes||175mm||500mm||91.2%||40kW||955mm||Wood Burning||No||£4,373.93 inc. VAT|
|Ventum VG 60||No||175mm||700mm||91.7%||60kW||1005mm||Wood Burning||No||£5,329.99 inc. VAT|
|Ventum VG 80||No||200mm||1000mm||91.5%||80kW||1225mm||Wood Burning||No||£7,831.20 inc. VAT|
|Ventum VG 100||No||200mm||1000mm||91.3%||100kW||1225mm||Wood Burning||No||£9,167.59 inc. VAT|